View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:38 AM   #37
fmx
troublemaker

Name: Olly

Motorcycle(s): 2012 FZR6R Raven

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex.s
i make a point to always be courteous and kind. but when someone tells me that t-mobile is not going to refund me charges that they already admitted were mistakes simply because some manager failed to make a note of it... how do you want me to respond? "Oh ok! thanks sir, i'll just go **** myself in the ass now". no. i respond with persistence. and when the ****** service rep starts yelling at me, i yell back. you know that whole "we record this message for quality!" well guess what. they will only go look up the recording if it suits them or if its required legally. even though that recording would prove that i'm right, they are wrong. they don't care about being nice or correct.
I'm not against you on that. I just mean the first person you talk to has very limited power. If something goes wrong just ask for a manager (then feel free to rip them a new one). I've found that emailing their exec office does wonders. And the recording thing is a bit ridiculous. I had an issue a few years ago when they claimed I signed up for another 2 years when I didn't. I told them to provide me with a recording of me saying that and they said it wasn't possible. Record it yourself and when they say we need to inform you this call is being recorded - say ditto!
fmx is offline   Reply With Quote