View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 07:07 PM   #1
AchyGrappler
Motorbike Obsessed

Name: Me

Motorcycle(s): 2004 Kawasaki EX250, 2004 Yamaha FZ1, 2006 Honda CRF 450 Flat Track Race Bike

2004 Ninja 250 Track Bike

Take a look at my beautiful 2004 Kawasaki EX250R. I bought this bike in 2015 to use as a track bike. It has done track time at Adams Motorsports Park, Willow Springs Streets of Willow, Buttonwillow and Chuckwalla Valley Raceway. It has been an awesome bike to learn high speed riding and the basics of racing. I am transitioning to Flat Track Racing and need to make room in my garage. In addition to the attached pictures, you can go to my blog at mymotorbikeobsessions.blogspot.com to see the entire history of my ownership of the bike. You will feel better knowing as much about the bike as I do before you even see it.

In preparation for the sale I have done the following to get it ready for your adventures:

Performed valve clearance check
Changed the oil
Cleaned the chain
Cleaned the bike

I have made the following additions/modifications:

RaceTech fork springs and preload spacers for a 205 lb rider
GSXR 600 Rear Shock to match front suspension
Modified lower fairing as a fluid containing belly pan
TechSpec Tank Grip Pads
Yamaha R6 Throttle tube
Yamalube race spec coolant
Motul 660 Race spec brake fluid
90 degree valve stems

The bike starts, runs and stops excellently. The tire are grippy Pirellis and have had 10 track sessions on them with a good number more to go. I have the title in hand and the bike is on a non-op registration so no back fees. Included in the sale are a front and rear stand and some other spare/extra parts.

The price for all of this awesomeness is $1500.00. Local sale only. Thanks for looking.

Local SoCal CL Ad

Last futzed with by AchyGrappler; February 12th, 2018 at 07:00 PM.
AchyGrappler is offline   Reply With Quote