View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2021, 07:38 AM   #10
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuspectPage3 View Post
(after sitting overnight without choke) and I could rev it up right away, I held up the revs to 4-5k for 30 secs and all good.
SuspectPage3 I take you deleted your previous post ?. My bad I meant without one install to see it still dose same thing because you said you let it sitting overnight without choke and start it in morning which I'm assuming you didn't spray any more petrol directly into air box ?.

I would start remove fuel bowl with 8mm wrench from bottom of the fuel petcock do see any ethanol damage? you my see some regular trash in it but there should no white/lite tan crusty stuff.
If you do see ethanol damage you may pull the fuel petcock remove the five screw from diaphragm and inspect for ethanol damage there if do see ethanol damage I recommend replace the fuel petcock it stead of trying to save it as new one are cheap for your model year off eBay at lease here in USA, and clean out carburetor and fuel passage really well

If everything good

As Jim point try with tank cap open
There are two possible there evaporative canister system on you model that also is provide venting to fuel tank just left of fuel petcock you should see 2 hoses NoN Emission going into fuel tank or 3 hoses with Emission going into fuel tank
I'm not sure if the Emission Model Tank are also vented gas cap usually there not just like cars

As DannoXYZ said vacuum test the fuel cut off diaphragm is good idea
Also inspect all the vacuum line come from the carburetor and any other hoses there for cracks and shrinkage
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote