View Single Post
Old November 17th, 2021, 11:32 PM   #53
SuspectPage3
ninjette.org member

Name: Chinmay

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja250R

hmm, so after my DIY attempt yesterday, I put things back together on bike and did a small test run and it seemed okay when I went around the block, no issue. I was happy that the issue is somehow fixed?

This afternoon, before heading to work, I though I'd give her a quick wash (it had my greasy finger marks on fairings etc.) It's a sunny day and I did a quick wash and off I go to work. On the way to work, she died on me at least 6-7 times. Really bad ones now ****! As if I have somehow amplified the issue A LOT! Also, after my wash, I didnt know that water sits underneath the fuel cap. So when I stopped to fuel up (E10), I opened the cap and a bit of water from the cap went into tank. FML.

She starts fine and idles, but as soon as I open throttle, it's all quiet. I left the choke on and it would somehow struggle but go up to 3000 ish RPM and that pretty much all. Now I need more help and looks like I will need to take things apart and dig deeper into the issue and see how I go about it. What does your experience say about this ? Any suggestions please!
SuspectPage3 is offline   Reply With Quote