Thread: Carb woes
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2022, 05:19 PM   #95
marshallsmith27
ninjette.org member

Name: Marshall

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250 and 2006 Triumph America

@Triple Jim it was dumb of me to do that I know but I wanted the stuff right now because I only have a couple of more days off and knowing my luck it would take a week for something to be delivered. I will remember that though I have ordered fasteners from them quite a few times. the ones I got were viton too.

So I just put the carbs on the bike and put gas in the bottle and there was no leaking thankfully so it was the o-rings like I assumed.

but.... it wouldn't fire. The battery died trying to start it. its been cold here all day and getting cold and windy right now. When I picked up on the bike a few days go the tarpaulin wasnt on the bike unfortunately. I guess the recent storms blew it off. I will have to check and see if I have spark tomorrow. I heard it fire twice but only slightly and not fully so I dont know how good my spark is now.

I hate to have to buy a new CDI again. The fuse box and the CDI were both dangling just the perfect way to let all the recent rain go straight into the connectors.

We will see in the AM
marshallsmith27 is offline   Reply With Quote