Thread: Carb woes
View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2022, 06:20 PM   #100
marshallsmith27
ninjette.org member

Name: Marshall

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250 and 2006 Triumph America

@Triple Jim its not connected to the tank I have a bench auxiliary tank that I have been using because I dont know how clean the gas tank is and plus it's just easier in this situation. rain killed the original CDI when I was trying to revive it a few months ago. It filled up with rain and I guess when I turned the ignition on it shorted it. I tore the plastic off of it but could never find any burnt traces or anything so who knows.
@Bob KellyIII I did not know ignition stops. Thats probably why. This charge is the same charge from when I put the bike away a couple of months ago I was surprised it wasn't dead. It died choke wide open and trying to start it. its probably nothing because it would start easily when I was doing this before it just wouldnt run well. so it might be low voltage.

Thats exciting on you getting a new bike! I havent had one of those since I was 4 haha. all the others since were used. I have been thinking about getting a new Triumph Scrambler 1200 though. theyre pretty nice but not sure how I feel about spending "new money" haha
marshallsmith27 is offline   Reply With Quote