View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2022, 05:29 AM   #95
shspvr
ninjette.org guru

Name: Anthony

Motorcycle(s): 07 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliGrrl View Post
Yeah, I'm with you on wanting simpler machinery instead of the complicated *^%. Cars and bikes are getting more and more stuff on them, and it doesn't improve the user experience. It's subscription based stuff, and screens, and more *^* to break and to pay for.

Not cool.
A true Modern Classics must be Air Cool and has to be 30 years are older
Royal Enfield
Triumph
Kawasaki W800
Honda Monkey, Super Cub, Trail, XR650
Yamaha TW200, XT250, V Star 250
Suzuki Boulevard S40, DR200, DR650
Harley-Davidson
There is min other

Motorcycle is still a very simpler design machine the real problem are the Touring and some Adventure bike that have a lot of extra gadgets.

Modern Classics just need be in 2100 century with Disc brakes Front and Rear, Electronic Ignition and Electronic Fuel Injection and with LED lighting.
I don't have problem with bike with ABS system, but I do have problem when I paid a lot more for it and some other BS like styling diff or aka color schemes.

When come to Cars the newer they are the more of pain in rear it is fix them due to their separate computer modules in networking and need a boat of other equipment OBS-2 scanner tool "ThinkTool" and PC Oscilloscopes "PicoScope" Digital Multimeter and Clamp Meter "AstroAI" and god help you if your LCD screen goes out $$$$
shspvr is offline   Reply With Quote