View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2009, 01:25 AM   #123
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJohnson21 View Post
Our ninjette "Yoshi" is named after a magical green steed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshi_(Nintendo_character)

There's got to be other folks out there that have names for their bikes. What are the names and details??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARc View Post
Mine is called Wario because its yellow and purple, just like my favorite Mario character, hehe.
Mine is "The Blue Flacon" after another Nintendo main-stay (F-Zero FTW). I figured I'd eventually get it done up like Captain Falcon's ride, but I haven't so much as put a sticker on it yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcanido View Post
Mine is named Melody, why? because she sings to me in 6 different octaves well 7 if you count neutral.
With an NES Ninja Gaiden avatar like that, why didn't you name it "Jaquio" from Ninja Gaiden (loved the original NES games)? Jhaqui and Jaquio. It has a nice ring to it. Or, you know, YOU could be "Jhaqui-Oh" and it could be your adversary, Ryu Hayabusa, the "Ninja" of "Ninja Gaiden." It fits. Of course, then people will think you are fronting a little 250 as a monster 'Busa, so perhaps you should just buy a 'Busa and get it over with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by py2e View Post
someday... someday.
What, no Excitebike-derived name? With a sig like that, you need to reference a game somehow. What about other NES classics, like... Rad Racer? Spy Hunter? Bump 'n' Jump?

The transforming vehicle in "Spy Hunter" is the "G-6155 Interceptor" and it could turn into a motorcycle in the 2001 remake.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote