View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2011, 06:39 PM   #531
Live2ride
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Cody

Motorcycle(s): 06 yzf r6r previously: 09 ninja 250r, black 07 zx6r

Quote:
Originally Posted by slackerman View Post
Got my class M endorsement yesterday so i took my 250 out for the first time and picked up my diploma from the college.
That sounds like one great day! Congratulations Tom!

I took my ninja to school / work today and the following happened in this order:

1.) As I was riding to school at 10a.m. when I turned onto the last road before the turn off for my college campus; I was traveling 45mph behind a truck filled with manure bags; a 6'X6' piece of cardboard sailed out of the truck bed and swooshed past me about 1-3 yards away.

2.) About 1/2 mile from my house I was headed home from school and going around one of the last turns when all the sudden my visor flew completely off. I searched for over an hour and the visor was no where to be found even though I knew where it flew off . It was time for a new helmet anyway .

3.)(omw home from work trying to beat the thunderstorm)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live2ride View Post
I almost got rear ended about 20 minutes ago at a red light in the right turning lane. I stopped and was waiting for the right of way folks to pass the intersection and I hear "SCREEEEECH!!!" behind me as I watch headlights closing in like a jet, slam on the throttle and made it just in time. The driver stopped about 4 ft. in front of where I stopped at the light.