View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2015, 08:34 PM   #5
Ghostt
in your machine

Name: Scott

Motorcycle(s): 98 Ninja 250/F12 aka ZX-2R "SERENITY", 91 Ninja 500/A5 aka ZX-5R "Phoenix", 84 Honda GL1200A "SIREN"

MOTM - Jun '17, May '16, Mar '15
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
I love it.

I have not had any wind complaints from the person on the other end. Sometimes I need to ask them to repeat things as the wind, my ear plugs, and crap hearing leave me wondering what they said. The headset has the option of voice dialing "Call so and so" or "Dial ######", plus has three speed dial slots for a quick tap on the jog dial.

For the intercom, I've talked with folks using the Sena 10 and 20. The 10 is ok, but the 20 is crystal clear.

I primarily use my system for music, both MP3 and Pandora, plus I have the FM antenna in mine. Secondly I use it for voice navigation from my phone GPS. Finally, it's used for phone calls with intercoms coming in rarely.
I personally have a old set of Scala Q2 Pros and love them, full Bluetooth conductivity hands-free and put the phone in my jacket pocket. Never had any issues, and great for two up riding, and group rides as well.

The newer models are just plain awesome as far as features, range etc...

http://www.cardosystems.com/scala-rider

The modern systems will change the way you ride, making it easier, and enjoyable, and you'll never ride without it again, and make the wife happy, or you could just do this,

or this,

because it's legal right?

Personally I'm hoping to see an iron man style helmet that affordable, and it must have the Jarvis voice.

ZX-2R BLOG
Twitter and Instagram = Ghostt_Scott
I'm not here to change your mind, just to inform.
Ghostt is offline   Reply With Quote