View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2010, 01:49 AM   #42
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcgirl View Post
This was my first 2 wheeled love. Going to start training for my first half iron in July. Sometimes it's hard to choose between running or riding.
What? No Kona? Amateur!! lol j/k!!!!

Grats on making the decision. I want to do one someday. Right now I am training for the BP MS 150, riding from Houston, TX to Austin, TX. After that, I would really like to get into racing on the bicycle. Then again, they say that once you hit 30, that is most people's "prime" for cycling. So I may switch to maybe Cyclocross or triathlons. I was never a good runner, so I don't know how that would work.

All I know is that I want a SS fixie. I am thinking about converting my mountain bike to a singlespeed. Not sure yet. I want something with smaller tires, like my 1.5, for my trip to work. I have been thinking long and hard about commuting by bike. I'd love to do it. Not every day since I work 12 hour shifts and have a 23 mile one-way commute, but maybe 1-2 days a week. I just ordered a messenger bag that could carry spare clothes and my lunch as well.

Maybe I can get a Trek Soho S for my birthday in a few months.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote