View Single Post
Old September 21st, 2018, 07:56 PM   #19
Apex
Livin' the Minimoto Life

Name: Mark

Motorcycle(s): 2022 Honda Navi, 2018 Z-125 Pro

I suppose I should clarify. I have taken a few sportbikes for a spin. Last one was an R6. I don't want to ride any simply because I don't want to be tempted to get one. I want something more practical. Want something that I can ride in the heat of the summer or the coldest part of winter and not freeze. My 250 I'd get a serious chill half way through the ride. The wind killed me. I figured with a cruiser, I could snag the wind protection I require for a year round ride (no/little wind on legs, hands, and chest), and still a comfortable ride I could easily 2-up when needed. Just want something pretty comfortable and gets decent gas mileage, and where I don't feel the need to punch it like I did with the ninja. I loved punching it, but I guess I just want to chill a bit more on the rides.

I'm really trying to feel my way to find a solid bike for the future. Yeah, I said it....I'm considering getting back on two-wheels in the future.

Don't worry, you all will be the first to know other than my friends on FB. LOL It won't be very soon, but it will be in my future. Probably within the next year.

2022 Honda Navi && 2018 Z-125 Pro
Apex is offline   Reply With Quote