Old October 26th, 2013, 07:38 AM   #4
NevadaWolf
Certified looney toon

Name: Teri

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja 250, 102k+ miles -- 2014 CB500X, 42k+ miles

MOTM Jul '13, Jul '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by JosueDG View Post
Yosemite is a beautiful park! I was just here in the beginning of October but in my car. Hopefully one day I'll make it out on my bike.

If you are ever in that area again, check out June Lake Loop and Mammoth Lakes Scenic Route. Both are nice rides under 20 minutes each. You can also check out Wawona Rd to Mariposa Grove.
I'll definitely be back with more time to explore. All I did was stay on 120 so I didn't get to see any real portion of the park. Now that I know how close it really is, I will return to fully see what Nature has created.

Quote:
Originally Posted by choneofakind View Post
Awesome! So jelly. Yosemite is on my bucket list for hiking and MTB if lowed. I guess I never considered it on motorcycle!
It's one of those places that I always thought was "so far away!" But yesterday realized that I could get to the highway and back easily. I really want to go to Yosemite now, since I figure passing through on a main highway isn't "going" to the park (I equated it with "going" to the Grand Canyon by flying over it). I need to remember to pack my little National Park passport book since I have now been to several on the bike. Aw shucks, more adventures needed.
Hold yourself to the same rules you expect others to follow.
NevadaWolf is offline   Reply With Quote