View Single Post
Old August 26th, 2011, 08:57 AM   #141
michael t
ninjette.org member

Name: michael

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Ninja , 2011 Raider S 113 cubic inches of V twin attitude , 2008 Honda Rebel The slow 250

Greetings , new member here We picked up new Candy apple green from dealer yesterday. My 19yr old daughter won the bike (I helped ). Like others we got phone call on the 4th . and paper work that afternoon . I hang around dealer couple times a week. I rode down and ask them Who won . They said Didn't know . Informed them my daughter was winner..

They really had no idea what they were suppose to do. Said never had this kind of contest before. At first they were going to give me a 2010SE they had on floor. I said no . I don't want a bike for her almost 2 years old. They checked and told me they would have one coming . They got in this week and we picked it up yesterday. Timing was perfect. She just got foot out of cast and Now I will send here to school to learn to ride.
I rode it home. First time I have ridden a 250 like this. We have a Rebel also. No Contest This way better bike than the Reb
We live in country and lots of crooked roads . I enjoyed the curves . Was careful as new tires but we had fun. My street bike is a 2007 Hayabusa with a few simple mods. . Both have their place, and the 250 will serve her well . When ready, she can as I did can move up from their. I know her younger sister be glad to take it off her hands . If not I will ride it I entered also and I didn't win . Maybe next year.
michael t is offline   Reply With Quote