View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2014, 10:58 AM   #1
Baron
Urban Legend

Name: Baron

Motorcycle(s): 09 Ninja 250R SE - Circe

Front brake bleeding problem

Every bloody time I do something that I haven't done before, I screw up somewhere. This time it's with the front brakes. I bled my rear brakes yesterday and they are fine. However the front ones not so much.
So quick summary, I was bleeding my front brakes using the one man bleeding system/more or less just a jar.
I was talking on the phone the same time so I didn't see when the front reservoir emptied itself. Needless to say that WHEN I did notice it I put in more fluid but after that point, it started to go downhill. I got all old fluid out of my system and from the looks of it all the air too however, no matter how much I pump and bleed the brakes, they won't catch at all.
If I continue to bleed the brakes, that's just pumping out clear brake fluid. Pumping the brakes isn't helping at this time because it's being rather stubborn and I could seemingly do it for days without it actually working......

Link to original page on YouTube.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg CameraZOOM-20140907131644771.jpg (73.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg CameraZOOM-20140907131702819.jpg (63.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg CameraZOOM-20140907131721146.jpg (106.4 KB, 2 views)