View Single Post
Old April 24th, 2015, 03:40 PM   #1
ducatiman
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Gordon

Motorcycle(s): '95 DUCATI 900SS/SP '07 DUCATI SS800 '19 HONDA CBR650R

MOTM - Nov '18, Mar '17
Custom Carb Service

I'm pleased to announce a formal, refined carb service program for our members. I wish to expand and offer varying levels of AFFORDABLE custom carb work you can TRUST... exclusively for the EX community, though certainly not limited to EX carbs. We all know how astronomical dealer prices are these days, not even mentioning the frustrating experiences dealing with them.

My basic carb REFURB SERVICE entails: full disassembly, split, pilot screw cap drilling, sodablasting, treat bodies in heated ultrasonic machine, verify passageways and circuits (pilot, main and choke) are clear , ALL new orings/ rail seals, float valves. Fuel levels setup, throttle plate synch, fully bench checked, ALL tested...not just "carb cleaning" but an actual TRUE REFURB .

also for you DIY folks...selling carb kits (including orings, float valves and stainless buttonhead screws) as a complete set to service 250 carbs available NOW and shipping daily.

Unfortunately I'm forced to limit this to US/mainland transactions at this time.

*i have dealer experience (10 years at a Yamaha/BMW dealership as a youngster in the 70's) where I became a bit familiar with carbs

Some examples of my work (though not necessarily 250)

Thanks for looking, reading. Please PM any questions/concerns/inquiries. Will be answered quickly.

If you are not inclined to do the carbs up correctly in *the first attempt*, lack equipment, tools or energy....please give me a try. Affordable, honest, quick service.

gpzpaul1.jpg 250#2.jpg reds1.jpg redcarb1.jpg floats.jpg

Last futzed with by ducatiman; April 25th, 2015 at 07:17 AM.
ducatiman is offline   Reply With Quote

2 out of 2 members found this post helpful.