View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2017, 09:29 PM   #13
RunningOnZero
ninjette.org member

Name: Sand

Motorcycle(s): Ninja 250

I Know its been a long time, but I finally got the tires installed, and took them for a spin. My initial impression having put over 200 miles on them now, is that these tires are very different then the stock tires. Its hard to describe but these tires literally beg to be leaned over and taking a corner very aggressively. If you lean over even slightly the tires grip in that angle until you force the bike upright. I dont want this to sound intimidating to anyone considering buying these but theres are my experience with them. Personally I love them so far, they inspire so much more confidence then the stock tires. I've taken some turns at near 20+ mph then I would on my stock tires. Although be careful these tires can handle anything the tire will throw at them but just ride safe and dont be over aggressive on the streets, there is gravel and potholes. I've already scraped the pegs a few times and thats a sign that I'm getting a little over confident with the tires.

ALL IN ALL:
Excellent tires will make you feel safer riding and thats worth any amount of money. Hope this helps anyone looking into the same thing. Thank you again to everyone helping me decide!
RunningOnZero is offline   Reply With Quote