View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:38 PM   #92
Sailariel
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Alex

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Honda NT-700-V, formerly, Green 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-? View Post
I ride a custom set up that I built 2 years ago. Its a Leader Bike USA frame set, with SRAM Froce gruppo, and Neuvation Aero wheelset. Its my baby But the wifey doesn't understand. I bought her a Cannondale roadie, I don't remember which one (it's not mine, so I don't have to) but she doesn't have the same passion for I do.

Good luck on the Tri's! I have done quite a few sprints, a handfull of Olympic, and one Half. I love the longer distance more, I'm not very fast but I endure. I've got a Full Iron planned for 2012 in Europe for a family vacation :P
Tony, I still like to build them because I end up with what I want. So far I have several bikes: Two DAHON Stainless 3SP Folders for the boat, an Eddy Merckx Custom-Scandium frame, CF Fork, Ritchey wheels, seatpost, stem, handlebars, Shimano 105 10Sp, Truvativ Elita Triple, FSA BB, Campy Chorus brakes. Also a Fuji Finest AL upgraded to 105 and CF fork, A 1981 Univega Competitzione with TruVativ Elita triple,FSA BB, Matrix Wheels, and SORA Grouppo, 1979 Univega Viva Sport--all original restoration, Nashbar Touring, set up with Suntour MTB Group, Bar-end shifters, Nasnbar panniers, Axiom rack, and Nashbar Topper. Wheels: American Wheelsmith, 105 hubs, DK Swiss SS spokes, HID Lights. All the bikes with the exception of the two DAHONs and the Univega Viva Sport have WTB Street Smart saddles. Right now I have a bike for all conditions. Most of the bikes have 700x25 MAXXIS Fuse tires, with the exception of the Touring bike which has Conti Gatorskins.
Sailariel is offline   Reply With Quote