View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2013, 07:43 PM   #55
antiant
antiant

Name: antiant

Motorcycle(s): None

MOTM - Oct '14
Revzilla - I love them and I love the fact that they do a lot of female-centered video reviews (although more models and sizes would be nice). You can't beat their zilla cash, that just sweetens the deal that much more. The only thing I hate, is their supply and demand when it comes to female gear, it goes quick! I have said this before, but I swear, it's like 2532353 vultures came in and took everything and then you're left with nothing to choose from. Sure, there are other online stores that may have the product I'm looking for, but you don't get the zilla cash. They also have a warehouse in Las Vegas and in PA and since I'm on the west coast, that makes it really nice. I just ordered a Drift HD Ghost and got it in three days. As for phone support, they've always been helpful.

STG - I go here, if Revzilla doesn't have what I'm looking for. Their video reviews are nice, but unfortunately they lack in the female demographic. I'm also disappointed that they don't carry any Dainese gear for females, I mean seriously wtf?! Same thing with phone support, very helpful.

Jake Wilson
- I've only ordered once from them. Their shipping is awesome, I received my stuff in two days and I didn't pay any extra shipping, it was free. Phone support was good.

Cycle Gear - Never again, unless I'm desperate. I really dislike them. Their gear is cheap as **** and there's no way I would trust my skin in that stuff. In-store customer service was mediocre. In my local store specifically, they didn't even notice me walking in.

Random tidbit:
Things I've noticed on the video reviews from Revzilla & STG - Anthony seems to be a Dainese fanboy and Brian seems to be an A*s fanboy. Anthony seems comfortable reviewing women's gear, Brian is nervous/not sure wtf to do. I think it's hilarious observing these subtle mannerisms.
antiant is offline   Reply With Quote