View Single Post
Old October 26th, 2014, 09:53 AM   #76
micoulisninja
modaholic junkie

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2001 ZX-12R, 2009 ninja 345cc and plenty of others in the past...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somchai View Post
@micoulisninja - Quote: "Are you saying so because I am using the 250's wiring and ECU ?"
Yes Nick, that was what I meant with my Deutsch-English way to think and saying but I see you're clever enough to even understand this - European people...
The 300 engine at least is in principle the same like the 250 and the bigger difference makes the 'center of command' what means the motor-management and there you still use the 250's 'brain'.
By the way I guess the easiest way with an US, CA or CO Ninja 300 to have the missing 3 hp more is to use the WVTA-ECU, with disabling the O2-Sensor.
Good to read that you'd contact the Tuner and so I'm sure everything will work out fine.
Roland, I am honoured that a man of your standing adresses me as "clever".
However, the fact is that even if I might seem clever enough to understand what you are saying, I am striving to keep up with the thousands of rpm your brain is spinning above mine, in order to be able to "decode" the deepest meanings of what is most probably self-evident to you because of your deep knowledge and vast automotive engineering experience...
No need to mention your English is pretty good, perhaps better than mine...sometimes I have a word in the tip of my "tongue" (or should I say finger since we are typing...) and I just can't figure it, I realise I am getting rusty...

Back to topic... weather is getting better but this weekend is being followed by a national anniversary and it is practically impossible to work on the engine before Wednesday...
Will update when there is some progress...