View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2011, 03:59 AM   #89
krunkfoo
ninjette.org member

Name: krunkfoo

Motorcycle(s): ninja 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexbo View Post
word. TQ is scary fast now at the track with that race slick front tire. I had to convince him to just romp on it harder to put more heat into it to get it to stick better. MAYBE i'll let him use my front tire warmer next time.

Now to jack the thread back, here's moar pics:

Front M/C banjo bolt:

Rear M/C banjo:

Now I gotta figure out how to wire these two bolts that hold it to the rearset... I dont think loctite is good enough

Rear Brake caliper banjo:

Rear axle nut:

Rear axle adjusters:

Found some interesting things after going to chuckwalla racetrack last weekend! Dragging stock exhaust, definitely time to go:

Also starting to crack my front brake rotor between the holes. Not a good sign! I guess I'll have to start carrying spares to the track!

I'm going to go back and take care of all the sharp ends on the safety wiring and probably re-do some of them to make them look cleaner or get a little tighter. Hopefully the emulator/spring installs will be coming up next, along with more engine safety wiring during phase 2 of the build...
What kind of racing slick are you using? where did you get them from? I am making my ninja track only.. should i go for a slick or \bt003rs?
krunkfoo is offline   Reply With Quote