View Single Post
Old November 22nd, 2017, 11:55 AM   #12
95PGTTech
ninjette.org member

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2008 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAtom View Post
I'd also like to add that, as a seller, plenty of people have been able to get refunds when I've done nothing wrong and the product is still fine. I've heard eBay's been cracking down on scummy buyers lately, so maybe it's better now.
It's absolutely no different. 600+ ratings all 100%, over 1000 transactions probably 100 of those are selling. I haven't sold in years because all the buyer needs to do is sneeze and eBay/Paypal are bending over for them. There is literally zero burden of proof for the buyer, simply get your item and open a dispute, your money is refunded and now it is on the seller to resolve it.

One time as the buyer USPS showed tracking all the way to my house, delivery confirmation and all. I got no package. Filed a complaint despite the tracking number showing it was dropped off at my address, and was refunded nearly immediately. It was not a part that could be replaced so I also worked on my end calling USPS, calling local office, contacting manager. He said he was going to talk to the driver after I told him I get packages nearly every day and never have this issue, sometimes delays but never tracking shows it was here and it's not. I never heard back, but the very beat up package showed up 2 days later, obviously having gotten dropped and lost somewhere. Having been boned as a seller before, I made sure he got paid back for the item.
95PGTTech is offline   Reply With Quote