Old February 23rd, 2011, 12:45 PM   #223
Ninjamomma
ninjette.org member

Name: Suzanne

Motorcycle(s): 2010 Ninja 250r

Tall Windshield information

Quote:
Originally Posted by slolane View Post

How tall are you if i may ask? I have the Puig DB and like it but we just got my wife a 250 also and I want to look at all the options.

Thanks!
I am 5'7". I looked for some time to find a taller windshield for 2010 Ninja 250r with no luck - then I was visiting the dealership and saw a used 09 ninja with a tall windshield and asked the parts guy - could you find this height or kind of shield for me. It had the name on it - Zero Gravity, but was still hard to find. He dug and dug and finally found it.

I was going to paste the Zero Gravity link, but couldn't find this shield on their site, so I called the dealership to get the part # I ordered 3 months ago and then googled that part # which gave me a catalog screen of Zero Gravity with no pictures.

It is a: Zero Gravity, part #2301-1280.........$89 (Don't remember it being that high at the dealership)

http://www.rvsports.com/Zero-Gravity...ductId=7848470

It's hard for me to order anything without a picture, so I went outside to take a picture of mine, then put it on photoshop to show where the old screen was because the pictures make the shield look huge, but its not. It's just 4-5" taller and swoops out at the top so wind doesn't pour over the top. It doesn't eliminate all the wind but makes it much easier to turn my head at high speeds.

Hope this helps
Attached Images
File Type: jpg windshield 001.jpg (27.7 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg windshield 008.jpg (26.7 KB, 4 views)
Ninjamomma is offline   Reply With Quote