View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2012, 08:21 PM   #95
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by CZroe View Post
I didn't order one nor am I mechanically inclined, so what I gathered was that certain parts didn't fit right, other parts fit but would fail or were not optimal, things had to be improvised to get realistic use, and the whole thing was a waste of money unless you were just using it with modifications as a shortcut to a custom EFI setup you could have made without the kit. IMO, if it was "broken" design already and the manufacturer recognizes and warrants that specific failure with a replacement, then it shouldn't matter what you did to it in the mean time unless the manufacturer promised this from the start and requested the bad parts immediately.
idk where u got ur information from. The ppl that have gotten theirs running have stayed running, me being one of them. And matt has been great with customer service. Me and other members have already put thousands of miles already on the kit. I think im close to 1.5k miles with the kit. And the issues i have had matt has been great dealing with them in a timely matter. I have been happy with the "old gen" kit.