View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2012, 02:52 PM   #113
n4mwd
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: D

Motorcycle(s): 2006 Ninja 250R, 2007 EFI Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by setasai View Post
To be fair, I did ask Matt about my cable bracket mount point before making that permanent change. I get it. Upside down wasnt satisfactory for you and it wasnt for me either but at that point, it was our choice to mess with it and change it.
Your changes were almost identical to mine, yet mine is the only one whose warranty got declared void. That is why I feel singled out.

Quote:
No its not wrong, but with all those issues, why didnt you just return it straight out? Why did you let it get to this point? You knew what was wrong the second you saw it, you said it yourself.
I didn't return it because I thought I could fix it. But that was my error in judgment and I accept the responsibility. And since I did make changes to the TB, I already told Matt I didn't expect him to take it back and still don't. But producing a fix for the TB and then denying me that fix is just bad business.

It was in Matt's power (and still is) to make me his best customer, but instead, he chose to make me among the worst. That's also bad business.

Quote:
That goes two ways. From all this public display of dissatisfaction at every slight issue, I'd say he's probably not happy with you either.
My assumption (until now) was that Matt knew of my dissatisfaction with the throttle body and had plans to fix it and send everyone a new one - including me. Clearly that was a false assumption. And to add insult to injury, many of the "improvements" that he made to the new TB were based on my ideas posted here.