View Single Post
Old May 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM   #114
setasai
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Brian

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250R Green

I would hardly take credit for the fuel rail design and the pulley design. It's not that innovative.

I agree, both of us did modifications that are very similar, and like I said, I asked ecotrons if i could try it out and report to them how it went. If I messed it up, they werent going to send me a replacement either but seeing as I did some other tests on it and gave them log after log, they were kind enough to send me one. I still have to send mine back to them too.

Just wait till we get some test runs with them. Who knows, maybe you'll still hate it and still want the OEM throttlebody anyways. In this case, it would be totally moot.

Back on topic: I wonder if I should try using unifilters instead of the KN-0990 pod filters. Those KN ones are super heavy with all that rubber. I'm afraid it'll put stress on the body and boots. If it bends enough, it might even make the injection out of alignment.

Anybody have unifilter pod filters that you would recommend. The foam individual ones would be just fine. I dont mind the oiling of it.