View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2009, 07:16 PM   #10
wayanlam
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: Wayan

Motorcycle(s): 2014 Z250

just opened up the bike to check the fuse box this morning, and sure enough it did burn through again. ill have to bring in the bike one of these days to get the fan replaced.

i was talking to the spare parts guy at the dealership, and he told me its happened to one other person, and that they got it replaced w/o paying... how accurate that is im not sure. ill have to find out when i get the time to drop her off.

i do hope i didn't damage the engine, since i didn't turn the bike off right away when the radiator light came on the first time, i think i must have ridden on for another 2~3 minutes (in slow traffic) before i realized it was even on.

the second time it turned on the day after i did stop the bike and had to wait for the traffic to clear up, so i could get a clear patch of road to drive faster to get enough air circulating, lol...

anyhow, as long as i'm not stood in one place for more than a minute or two, or not stuck in slow moving traffic, its not a problem. never the less, 1st priority is to get her fixed up! its not nice being constantly paranoid about overheating whenever i'm riding,
wayanlam is offline   Reply With Quote