View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2014, 03:01 PM   #24
micoulisninja
modaholic junkie

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2001 ZX-12R, 2009 ninja 345cc and plenty of others in the past...

To be honest I am watching the thread with the issue you had with the "blue" spring and I have to say that I am being a little "disappointed" in both of you...
of you Ninja for not having the patience of asking politely what could be done to overcome the non-neutral shifting and giving him a couple of days time to answer in detail, so that you would minimize any chances Marc might have had for "excuses" for not helping you out...if you had done that it is evident that he would be "punished" big time because people watch -a lot- and no matter if they participate or not... I have friends here in Greece who are watcing (mostly my) posts here but their english is not fluent enough as far as technical terms are concerned to write down some of their stuff... and they have been asking for my opinion about it... they take these "situations" very seriously and what's more, even if they don't get a clear picture, the word (that unfortunately sometimes can be totally misleading...) is spread like fire, if you know what I mean, Marc...
on the other hand I also believe that when running such an "international" business you ought to be patient with customer's hastiness and enthusiasm for something to work out of the box, which might turn out as rudeness when writing a "faceless" e-mail if it does not... and also have to "predict" that in some rare cases it just might not because someone might have some crapy rearsets or be riding with slippers or barefoot or whatever and need some special "treatment", so I find it "unprofessional" in a matter of speaking if any motorcycle business acts as a "bank" or insurance company...
it's this passion for motorcycles that has to bring us together and keep us inspired !!
So I can't misjudge Ninja for bringing out Marc's sloppy response (however let's not forget that we all can have some bad moments and it is what makes us human but we also have sometimes a chance to make up for it and that is something maybe you BOTH have to consider in my humble opinion...),in fact I am glad Ninja did, because I think it is imperative that we "protect" each other from potentially unpleasent situations...

But then again maybe against all odds, I choose to never judge a man as "crapy" if he makes such a crapy mistake once (or twice at the most since there are so many of us...) but it is up to Marc now to prove himself right by never repeating such a mistake and changing his attitude, because any customer can be important no matter how expensive an order they made, which country or continent from or if their language is not being expressed in a "proper" way...
I strongly believe that if you both try to "burry that hatchet" and invest your energy into learning from this "conflict", something good will come out of it... for all of us...

I am really sorry if expressing my opinion in that way is being offending to either of you, I hope you can see that I have not any such intention