View Single Post
Old April 6th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #111
Jiggles
Jigglin' your Jiglets

Name: Sean

Motorcycle(s): 2009 K1300S, 2013 Ninja 300, 2011 Ninja 250R, Faster than Unregistered's ninjette

MOTM - Apr '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kstorm21 View Post
Random ? but, aren't the white sticky sides supposed to be on the bottom of your foot for traction?

Do you not have your own room? How much longer will you be in the hospital if you haven't left yet?
Traction, as far as I understand is when they pull your bones apart using another bone. Basically they put a pin threw my shin and then hung 10lbs off that over a pulley which pulled my bones apart preventing them for rubbing. When I took this pic I think I was still at the admittance point and going to my room. I will be in the hospital until I can get up by myself walk to the bathroom, poop , and come back. They figure of I can't do it at the hospital then I can't do it at home

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Did the lawyer put his right pinky to the corner of his mouth as he said that?

Silly Jiggles.

This thread is killing me! Just woke up and I'm in tears from laughing at this stuff. Trust Jiggles to have his sympathy thread turn into this!

His face says it all!

I think he's prolly crying on the inside, so y'all gotta go visit him and be nice if you live near by!
Nah it's not that bad I've got visitors and whatnot plus u guys o keep me entertained

@gfloyd2002 I believe I have a 500/1mil of underinsured/uninspired motorist on my policy for all three bikes I own. Also I think the girl was a minor so hopefully her parents went all out to protect her. Ima go check my policy right now
AFM #676
Supersports are for n00bs
Jiggles is offline   Reply With Quote