View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2023, 12:33 PM   #16
ZackTheReaper
ninjette.org member

Name: Zackary

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

I probably called it the wrong name. It’s the little pins the go under the main jets or whatever. I have taken it out three times now and watched multiple videos on how to put it back together. I have quadruple checked everything before I put it in last. Like I said, the giy in the other forum said, it’s probably my idle jets. I also have a big yoshimura (fake) on there that might also be affecting the idle jets. I’m going to do some tweaking today. My friend who is also a car mechanic has been helping me out this whole time. We the carb has all new jets and needles so nothing should be clogged. We have cleaned the **** out of 3 times now, each cleaning better than the last. My only problem now is high idling and bogging at higher rpms. Can’t get it to red line really. Before I cleaned the carbs the bike would barely start and would only run with the choke closed. And it wouldn’t go over 2k rpms. I probably need to sync the carbs too. If you have any idea as to why it would bog at higher rpms, that would be great.
ZackTheReaper is offline   Reply With Quote