View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2009, 08:48 PM   #1
addy126
ninjette.org certified postwhore

Name: addy126

Motorcycle(s): '09 Kawasaki N-250 + '09 Vulcan 900 Classic Lt

Installed 2 Bros Exhaust with P1 Tip

Well I (a chick for some who require this info) removed stock and installed it today (1 hour cuz I'm particular). Went with chrome and the install was easy as pie excluding the Spacer that does not fit flush on the inside. But its attached with some coaxing. Sounds great with the P1 Power Tip, I'd not want it any louder tho. Most talk is about the "sound level" and "smaller profile". No one has mentioned the "heat increase" under the seat and against the back of the legs without that heat shield on the lower pipe below can. Geeze just cruising around for 45 minutes the heat of that thing is a big change from the stock can and shield! For a smaller unit that little bugger throws a large amount of heat at your back end. It does contribute to a more controlled ride by getting that large and heavy Kawi can off the back end. Over all I'd give it about a 3.5 out of 5. Penalizing for heat increase in the back and fit when trying to force that spacer into the bracket and the cost of that Power Tip! Wonder if there is any kind of heat shield for the now open pipe at the bottom.... Well I now sound like I fit in with the big boyz in the group rides... "cool beans".
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SideProf-2 Bros..JPG (98.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg 2BrosSlipon.JPG (116.7 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg 2BrosRear.JPG (106.4 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg 2BrosProf.JPG (96.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg 2BrosP1Tip.JPG (93.2 KB, 5 views)

Last futzed with by addy126; August 26th, 2009 at 10:57 AM. Reason: Just for Rock !! <grin>
addy126 is offline   Reply With Quote