View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2016, 10:17 AM   #1
Motofool
Daily Ninjette rider

Name: Hernan

Motorcycle(s): 2007 Ninja 250

MOTY - 2016, MOTM - Dec '12, Jan '14, Jan '15, May '16
Cool Motofool says good bye

​Some of you have known that my vision has been rapidly deteriorating.
This past week, it has been worse and I went to see my eye doctor today.

He has explained that this is related to a retinal vascular accident.
Reading books and computer's screens is now a very difficult thing for me to do.
I believe that I will be able to ride my beloved pre-gen and do mechanical work a little longer, but not much more, as he stated that this problem is degenerative and irreversible.

I just want to use this last post to sincerely thank all the members that have shared this precious years of posting and learning in Ninjette.org.

Please, direct new members/riders to our Riding Skills section, even when they insist on carburetors that have been "perfectly cleaned" and are only interested on modifications to multiply H.P.'s and produce cool sounds.
Ask each of them to work hard on the rider before start working on the bike.

"My favorite things in life don't cost any money. It's really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time."

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma - which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition."

"Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart." - Steve Jobs

My best wishes to all !!!
Motofool is offline   Reply With Quote

11 out of 13 members found this post helpful.