View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2011, 06:58 PM   #196
oblivion007
"scandal!"

Name: Adan

Motorcycle(s): 2011 250R(Crashed 2/26/2014), 09 ER6n

I just dropped my bike for the second time a few minutes ago.

This time it got a scratch ='[

The first time I was going to a professors house up a sandy hill and I lost control, it fell, I caught the bike before much made contact. The tip of the right handlebar dug into the sand about half an inch, that was it for that.

Today I went to the grocery store and bought ice cream and some juice. Came home... pulled up to the walk way. The bike is off and everything is good so I then put the groceries on the dirt next to the side walk where I park it then put the bike down.

It seems a little heavy but I keep going, ya know I figure the kickstand hasn't made contact. Then I've gone too far, I let it go too much and it fell, the left mirror dug into the dirt (soft) got a tiny cluster of scratches to the sticker on the fairing (2011 SE Green) and scuffed the ball of the shift lever because the bike rotated about that because I didn't have the front brake down.

Other than that the bike is perfectly fine I'm not seriously butt hurt but I'm still butt hurt. How can I not be for such a stupid mistake haha. =]

Well just sharing my story from a few minutes ago haha.
oblivion007 is offline   Reply With Quote