View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #67
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magz View Post
Here's the essentially finished product. I may grab a few better pics in the daylight. I'm considering repainting it gloss black when I can get enough time in my garage to do it right, and I bought a windscreen off a cb600 that I may put on, mostly to protect the Koso from impacts. Sorry it wasn't much of a build thread, but if anyone is curious how I did something just shoot me a PM.

The Koso gauge. I made some brackets and mounted it to the some boltholes used by the ignition.
I'm curious about the wiring. I haven't installed my Koso gauge yet but I already know that the wiring is not at all as the manual suggests. I'm color-blind, so I wouldn't feel comfortable figuring it out myself.

I really like your mounting idea, though I don't really have anything which will work there. It leaves a lot less exposed bracket than strapping scrap perforated strip across the birdcage upper fairing/headlight/mirror stay.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote