gfloyd2002
User Title Free Since '12

Name: Floyd

Motorcycle(s): '10 Ninja 250R Special Edition Green

MOTM - Feb '12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggles View Post
0 - Jeans with a hole
Just because you nearly became wheelchair bound (with a shrunken penis) on your last attempt to get protective pants is no excuse for not fixing this. What have you been doing with your last 2 months if not thinking "damn, that sucked, I'm going to effing ride in medieval armor from here on out." No gear whore status for you until you have a pair of good riding pants.

Yes, bonus points awarded for your retaining your scuffed helmet from your femur-destroying accident. Sadly, I arbitrarily wipe out that bonus and 10 additional points for holey jeans only because like you and want you to avoid road rash and the inevitable 20 page thread with pics and videos that would follow if you were to go down again and get leg rashes.

Check out ADVRider's Flea Market. All sorts of great gear comes through there at good prices. What size are you? I've got a pair of Cortech armored cargo pants (too hot for me here in the tropics), worn once, I'll let you buy for pennies on the dollar. Worth it just to get your address so I can send you creepy, pro-gear, stalker notes if you don't wear the pants.

"Improvement makes straight roads, but the crooked roads without improvement, are roads of genius." — William Blake
gfloyd2002 is offline   Reply With Quote