View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2019, 09:31 AM   #12
RiderDonnie
ninjette.org member

Name: Donnie

Motorcycle(s): 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Thank you for the links to the tools and equipment, I went out and got them this morning and i came back and hooked the bike to my car (without starting the car) like you told me. The bike started up on the 2nd start and giving It a little throttle. I miss gonna start testing with the multi meter and give you some numbers. I gonna watch some videos on how to do those things you said above. When I said I cleaned my carb, I did take it completely apart down to every screw and bolt and the float bowls and idle jet / pilot jet and the fuel mixture screw I watched a 26 minute video on how to do all that .. felt like I wasn’t professionlly doing it. After I took it all apart I basically soaked it in sea foam cleaner and the before and after was just wow haha. I did take a wire and make sure all those holes weren’t clogged and were “see through” as well. That’s when I put it back together. The bike was running before. I’m gonna Test spark and coils and see if my plugs need replaced. I was curious about my “stator” going out though because my battery kept dying and doesn’t like to stay charged. I really appreciate all your help DANNOXYZ and thank you ducatiman. Everything your telling me isn’t helping me and pointing me towards the right direction and my next step and I can’t thank you guys enough honestly
RiderDonnie is offline   Reply With Quote