View Single Post
Old June 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM   #66
hoodadooda
MotorbikeLuv

Name: Aaron

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (sold), 2006 Daytona 675 in Tornado Red (sold), 2007 Ninja 650

YEAR: 2009

INTAKE MODIFICATIONS: R-0990 K&N Filter (also has a drycharger over it, it shouldn't affect intake much though if at all)

EXHAUST MODIFICATIONS: Area P CF Full System

JET KIT OR STOCK? Jet Kit

BRAND OF JET KIT? Factory Pro

MAIN JET: 112

NEEDLE AND CLIP POSITION: Needle with the clip on the 3rd position with one washer underneath and two up top.

MIXTURE SCREW SETTINGS: Somewhere around 2 1/4, probably more

ELEVATION: 200 feet

MISCELLANESOUS INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR BIKE’S JETTING SETUP: I did move the floats 1mm to lean it out just a little bit as the A/F guage was reading rich and the bike was giving me feedback that convinced me it was rich. My final setup was giving me the readings (between 11.5 and 13.5) and the pull I was looking for throughout the rev range.

Also, I did try the 110 since it's been really hot out recently and adjusted the needles and mixture screws accordingly. It felt decent, but my readings were pointing towards being a bit lean up top, not horribly lean, but in the 14's. I switched to a 112 and that took care of that, but I was a bit rich down low, so I adjusted the floats a little and this moved me into the range I wanted with the readings and it also felt good.
hoodadooda is offline   Reply With Quote