View Single Post
Old July 13th, 2018, 03:27 PM   #5
Bluberryrain
ninjette.org member

Name: Nick

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250r

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinthesaddleagain View Post
Awesome purchase - those are super great looking and wrist breakers and butt burners like the Pani. There are a couple leftover at the dealer here that haven't sold. If I were in the market it would be on the short list.
Man, it's sure fun. Still in the break-in period, so haven't exceeded 6k RPMs sustained yet, except for a few times. It's been great to commute on, but looking forward to hitting some twisty roads this weekend with a friend of mine, that owns an R6. Since the Panigale and the SuperSport are so close in price, and the pani has 40(?) more hp I actually considered a 959. However, the riding position is much to aggressive for everyday riding, and sitting in traffic sometimes. It's a straight up track bike.

Quote:
OOhhhh, very nice, very nice!!!

Did you do straight across swap??
Yep! I went right from the ninjette straight onto the Ducati. It's a very friendly bike to ride. After the first day of having it, I knew how much power to expect. The electronics are great too. The wheel started to come off the ground on a heavy pull one time, and the bike put it back down. Leaning the bike is amazing too, I feel much more confident with the suspension. Overall, it's a serious upgrade in every department.
Bluberryrain is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.