View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2013, 06:34 PM   #32
Rollingmenace
ninjette.org member

Name: Zach

Motorcycle(s): 96 Ninja 250EX , 87 CBR 1000, 86 TRX 260R, 86 KXT 250, 84 ATC 200X, 82 ATC 250R (w/CR480)

Well gents it's been a long and hard road for me here this year.. Thanks for all the words of encouragement ect.... I got back from visiting my friends wife and kid over the Holliday weekend.. It went as well as can be expected my heart is just broken for her.... I ended up bringing home a atc that I inherited and I bought his street bike and gear from her to help her out financially ...... Also brought back a kfx 450 quad that was disassembled to finish putting back together and them sell for her.... So the race bike is officially on hold until the quad gets done ...... But I know you guys like pics so here u go ... U can see the Racebike on the stand behind my ATC's in the pics....
That blue beauty is my new 1999 Honda vfr 800 .. It's fuel injected has a rc51 full front end on it ohlins rear shock... Wolf under tail exhaust programmer u name it it's decked out also got 3 small tour master tank bags 1 big gt35 tank bag . Full tour master saddle bags with tour pack. Luggage rack and passanger cowl... Not to mention a ton of gear...

Rollingmenace is offline   Reply With Quote