View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #142
CZroe
CPT Falcon

Name: J.Emmett Turner

Motorcycle(s): '08 CP Blue EX250J, '97 unpainted EX250F, 2nd '97 unpainted EX250F (no engine), '07 black EX250F

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazinCajun View Post
Yep! The exhaust is only in a few pictures though. Just to clarify, this is the owner's manual and not the service manual.
You probably should've called it "flat black" because everyone else is still hung up thinking you were talking about matte fairings despite the key word: "exhaust."

Oh well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by headshrink View Post
I suspected the "matte" was a reflection, but after examining all the pics on the AU site, and hearing others opinions, I ignored my instinct, drank the cool-aide and perpetuated the matte myth.

There should be no change in 2008+ manuals until there is a mechanical change.... and even then it should just be a supplemental manual added to the 2008+ manual, that is until the next MAJOR change in another oh..... 15-20years. At least that is how I understand MC manuals to work.
I don't see why they wouldn't update the inacurate renders with final pics. Grip and side panel colors, underside of the seat, etc.
CZroe is offline   Reply With Quote