View Single Post
Old February 23rd, 2014, 11:22 AM   #96
ttd
ninjette.org member

Name: Tony

Motorcycle(s): CBR600rr

Sounds good on the stuff below.

Just keep in mind we don't allow riding in different groups within the day. In general, all the groups are full - so you'll stick to one group.

The caveat to this is sometimes we see someone that is just not right for the group they're in (either too fast or too slow), and we'll make an on the spot move.

Tony

Quote:
Originally Posted by csmith12 View Post
Understood Tony,

Normally say... when I am filming a rider in front of me and hear a rider on my six, I give them more than enough room to pass, give them an opening on the inside/outside or even wave them by on the straight. Other times I will pass the rider in front of me to tow the passing rider around when/if possible. Other times, I just hotpit in and hold a lap for the "friend" to pass the start/finish and then catch back up.

Have a look at the video of Alex and I that I posted in the FL thread. About every other lap I put a considerable space between us to allow other riders by, not that there were many anyway in the novice group. But like I said, it's your party, and I have no problem playing by the rules.

Looking forward to riding with you guys and what looks to be an interesting track.
ttd is offline   Reply With Quote