View Single Post
Old May 28th, 2015, 09:20 AM   #1
Ninjette Newsbot
All the news that's fit to excerpt

Name: newsie

Motorcycle(s): only digital replicas

[motorcycle.com] - MV Agusta Offering 0.99% Financing

MV Agusta USA has launched a new retail financing program for the summer riding season.*Qualified consumers can purchase a new MY14 or earlier model with finance rates as low as 0.99% and up to $0 down. Models include ABS and non-ABS versions as well as 4-cyclinder and 3-cylinder motorcycles. The program is in effect until June 30th, 2015. Limited quantities of selected models exist.

“Working closely with Freedom Road Financial, MV Agusta was able to develop a strong offer with APR as low as 0.99% and no down payment to allow more prospective MV riders to enjoy ownership,” said Helen Vasilevski, CEO, MV Agusta USA. “We are excited to be able to announce such a great program available through authorized MV Agusta dealers until June 30th, 2015. Consumers can choose what and how they want to ride their new MV. This program is a perfect complement to many of the other new initiatives and activities being introduced this season.”

For full terms and conditions, please visit an authorized MV Agusta dealer. For a complete listing of dealers across the USA please go to mvagusta.com. Updates to the dealer network will be communicated a few times per year.

MV Agusta Offering 0.99% Financing appeared first on Motorcycle.com News.

Click here for full story...