View Single Post
Old December 17th, 2011, 01:04 PM   #1
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Picture game challenge time

As promised and due to complaints (do the complaints ever stop?) on it now being too short (before it was that there wasn't any enforcement on a time limit), I am having a poll on what most people feel is a proper time limit for the challenges.

The whole reason is that the ORIGINAL game rules put a time limit of 24hrs. We never actually followed that rule because even from the beginning it was felt that it was just too short. Also since that original game was meant to have a winner earning a prize they had more reason for the short time frame.

We however are just trying to have fun and go explore. I had suggested a time frame of 3 days for normal riding season and 1 week for off-season. Most seemed to agree. However, it seems that this is still not satisfactory and some feel it is too short. Since we do NOT want the game stalling again for weeks/months on end and coming close to being forgotten like it almost was a couple of times, we all have at one point or another agreed there needs to be a time limit. So what do you feel is a good limit to keep the game moving but also allow enough time for the challenge to be met?

I left it open to 15 days (that's the max amount of slots a poll can be) and allowed for you chose more than one option. If you do chose more than one please clarify your options as to why. This is the only way I can think of to truly give people what they want.
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote