View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 04:51 PM   #27
Havok
Internet Slut

Name: Jeff

Motorcycle(s): 04 FZ1, 07 FZ6

Quote:
Originally Posted by akima View Post
Come on... no need for petty insults from you or Sombo. It's ok if you don't like the game. Lots of other people like it just the way it is though. This poll partially reflects that: the majority are happy with the 3/7 day rule. People are playing it right now and are getting through the challenges. I'm looking forward to playing again when I get my bike back!

I totally think you should make your own pic game thread if you think you can do it better. If you succeed and draw everyone else away from the current thread then that's great: everyone wins.

More love, less petite arguments!!

I am not trying to compete with or take over jack in this game or any other one, a poll was put up and opinions were asked for. I gave mine and was insulted because of it. Did I shoot back an insult of my own, I sure did but truth is if you don't insult me i won't insult you, not a hard concept to grasp.

The whole this is how we want it take it or leave it with out objectively listening to people and there ideas is a bit heavy handed and over regulated tbh but hey as you stated it is YOUR game so it's all good.
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote