View Single Post
Old December 30th, 2011, 05:07 PM   #30
sombo
Newb..... on a steeek! :D

Name: Mike

Motorcycle(s): 2012 Harley Davidson XL883L Sportster Superlow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok View Post
Continue to complain? Are you serious? This is the first time I ever said jack about this game. Up till now I said nothing for the most part and only stated an opinion because ummm well you ****ing asked for them. If you don't want opinions and just want to say this is how it is going to be so be it. Don't be a douche and get all butt hurt when people's opinions are diffrent.

So calling me a little kid and telling me I am a joke yea not insulting at all! Wtf was I thinking!

Go back to your bag of dicks and be all butt hurt over a thread.

First, I went back a realized that was the first of you complaining in this thread, so for that I apologize. However I will not apologize for the false accusations of too many rules which you have yet to even answer. I also won't apologize for calling you out on your current behavior of acting like a kid with this whole "eat a bag of dicks" which I'm sure is borderline for the forum rules. Again I did not call you anything but referred to the way you are acting. Please learn the difference between name calling and describing a persons attitude/actions. If you are done being immature then would you finally answer the question of what other rules you seem to think have been added? Or is it just the enforcement of the time limit that is making you lash out unnecessarily?
sombo is offline   Reply With Quote