View Single Post
Old September 16th, 2014, 09:32 AM   #69
EMSRacer07
ninjette.org sage

Name: Byron

Motorcycle(s): Ninja ex250 1990

Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
@twistywrist, @chrly It'd be awesome if your "Tentative" turns into a "Definitely".

@EMSRacer07, Boo but work before play. Maybe once this smoke clears out, we can find a weekend to go riding together again.

I had been looking for an IR map of the fire to see where it's moving to, but completely forgot about InciWeb's site. http://inciweb.nwcg.gov/incident/4104/

As of this morning, the Meadow Fire is 4,700+ acres and 80% contained. The map shows two fire lines that are still burning, but both seem to be moving away from Tioga Road (one looks like it turned to the east, the other is just crawling south). Yosemite's report is "Final Update" so unless something major happens within the next few days we can probably disregard this fire.

NO MORE FIRES!!

(Seriously, the King Fire is just going nuts and all the smoke is dumping right over the mountain into Nevada.... )

If something changes with my schedule I will let you know. But for now its set in stone.

And yeah def after the smoke clears. Smoke here in Reno gives me a headache to ride around in. Hope you guys dont hit a bunch of smoke when the day comes.