View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2009, 11:14 PM   #31
Cedilla
ninjette.org sage

Name: Chris

Motorcycle(s): 2009 Ninja 250 (sold)

Ive had mine for 2 months and just dropped it a week ago, twice within 5 min of each other. First I was out riding after cleaning my chain to get it warmed up, was practicing tightening up my U-turns, bike was a little cold and started to stall on my mid turn, I grabbed the clutch and the bike just went down, I caught it right as it touched the ground though.
Second, right after I got home I was lubing the chain, I was pushing it around and I wanted to check if I was in second or first gear, because I shut it off in gear, I was clicking it down and it was just flopping around and would not engage any gear, I reached down to mess with my shifter while holding it up with the handle bar with my other hand(big mistake) and the bike fell over on the right side, I tried to catch it again but this time I just fell right on top of it, picked it back up and it clicked right into gear(there I fixed it), no damage either time so I got lucky.
Also before my U-turn drop I had been doing pretty well, now I just cant seem to turn sharp enough like my body just wont let me, anybody else have this problem.
Cedilla is offline   Reply With Quote