Thread: F1
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2018, 11:31 AM   #10
Alex
ninjette.org dude

Name: 1 guess :-)

Motorcycle(s): '13 Ninja 300 (white, the fastest color!), '13 R1200RT, '14 CRF250L, '12 TT-R125LE

Quote:
Originally Posted by corksil View Post
I don't suppose that any of you fine folks have a racingf.orme tracker invite? The only way for me to watch motoGP or F1 is by paying 27/mo for a sports entertainment package which is primarily soccer and things that I wouldn't watch.
No extra invites at the moment, my upload/download ratio isn't where it needs to be yet. I just donated a bit to get it more even, and have set up RSS feeds for the areas I care about, which should hopefully start flipping those ratios over time.

I will say that I'm hesitant to share any invites going forward. For every single invite I've given out, nobody makes much effort to keep their ratios close, and downloads way more than uploads (i.e. jumps on to download the files, and doesn't stick around to continue seeding). That is generally frowned upon, and is held against the both the inviter and the invitee. I'd only consider sharing in the future for folks who get how it is supposed to work and I can trust to do the right thing.

In the meantime - looks like SlingTV is now offering BEIN directly over their streaming service, might be a good option for cord-cutters:

https://www.reddit.com/r/motogp/comm...o_bein_sports/

ninjette.org Terms of Service

Shopping for motorcycle parts or equipment? Come here first.

The friendliest Ninja 250R/300/400 forum on the internet! (especially Unregistered)
Alex is offline   Reply With Quote