View Single Post
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:37 AM   #38
subxero
dirty boy

Name: Joe

Motorcycle(s): I don't even know anymore??

MOTM - Apr '14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigballsofpaint View Post
Since the bolt holes wont change that is what i was going to go off. Ill take a look at my bike this weekend and see if i can figure anything out. Material wont be in until next week, so ill still 2 weeks or so away. Ill still make your original design though as well, so no worries.
I got ya, perhaps I misunderstood what you are talking about. But do you think you could do one up like I described earlier 2 posts ago, it would be similar to this ebay design. The side that connects up with the fork mount would be on the inside near the rotor. The side that connects up with the caliper would be on top/ outside. This would solve the thread issues on the caliper side and keep everything very plug and play on the fork side.

If you follow what I wrote in that last post about making alterations it would be pretty easy I think.

I could get some measurements with in a few days for everything.

here is link to ebay bracket. It would work same way but just be different size and hole spacing different. I think this would be ideal, I just didn't think of it until I saw this adapter. I would never be able to make a prototype like this with the tools I have so I never considered it an option

http://www.ebay.com/itm/KAWASAKI-NIN...235105&vxp=mtr

I don't think I'm a lot dumber than you thought that I think that I thought I was once.
subxero is offline   Reply With Quote