View Single Post
Old April 15th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #31
csmith12
The Corner Whisperer

Name: Chris (aka Reactor)

Motorcycle(s): 2010 250 (track), 1992 250, 2006 R6 (street/track), 2008 R6 (track)

MOTY 2015, MOTM - Nov '12, Nov '13
Quote:
Originally Posted by NevadaWolf View Post
Good on ya for having such a goal. I believe getting out and talking to others and really listening to each other will go a long way in reducing the overwhelming mistrust of others that seems prevalent these days.

Course who am i to talk, I am one of those that hides in the living room and only "talks" to people online.
You hide as much as I do, I read your ride reports. You're everywhere out west.

As far as trust goes, check this. While I was at Jennings with Alex and Ally, my rectifier went out. I always have said, there are more than enough peeps at the track to help a guy out. But... in this case, there was a guy down the paddock who had a rectifier that he was not using. He originally told me "sure come and get it". I grabbed a wrench to fetch it and when I arrived at his pit, he said "well, I dunno... maybe not". I have been to the track 40+ times, that was the first time that has ever happened. I will lend anything extra I have to a fellow racer just to get them out there on the grid, not sure what he was thinking. To each their own . I still shook his hand, told him to come up for a beer and said thanks. I did go back to my pit with a frown though . If he ever needs something and I have it, he is welcome to it and you can take that to the bank.

/end rant
csmith12 is offline   Reply With Quote

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.